Monday, January 30, 2012

Things are fine! Fiiiiine!

I realized recently that my last post kindof left things hanging. I feel bad about this, because ultimately I want the feeling around this blog to be one of positivity, and I think the whole "life sucks" then silence routine makes it sound like I'm still having a bad time of it.

But no. Honestly, in this case, no news really is good news. My tests came back clear & great, and I really should post an image of what my full body scan looked like. Kindof eerie and wonderful. But the important thing is, they didn't see anything creepy floating around in there. ("There" being my body.)

Since then, my life's been just like any other random person's. I take my pill every morning, but it's gotten to the point where it's completely routine. I don't really think about it or worry about it, and it happens. Blood tests have come back looking fine. I feel totally great, and have been going to the gym and getting all fit & buff. (Well, we'll see about that.)

My scar is getting better, too. Less red. I think it'll always flare up a little when I'm warm, but it's no biggie. I've never been that concerned about it.

I'm going in for a routine ultrasound check on my neck this Friday morning. I'll try & do better about reporting back about that. I'm maybe a little worried, but I have enough other things on my mind that there's not a lot of room for anything else right now. We'll see what happens, but I'm expecting clear results.

No comments:

Post a Comment